The latest Hockeywood pumpkin stencil has risen from the grave. Yup, the Burger King is back.
Now, before you start with me… allow me to explain. Why bring the Burger King logo out of mothballs? After all, the Kings only wore the jersey eight times back in 1996. Is it really worth the effort to carve into a gourd?
Absolutely. Can you honestly imagine anything scarier? Check out the beady eyes. The clenched teeth. The oddly angular beard that reminds me of the evil Spock on the Star Trek TV show.
If you want to learn more about mad scientist Dan Simon who engineered the creation of the infamous logo, check out The Royal Half’s stellar write-up.
Here’s links to all four Kings logos that I’ve designed. Once you’ve finished it, send me a pic so I can add it to our already impressive gallery of pumpkins.
• Click here for the Kings 2012 Stanley Cup stencil.
• Click here for the Kings Emblem stencil.
• Click here for the Kings Crown stencil.
• Click here for the Kings Chevy emblem stencil.
• Click here for the Bailey stencil.
Click here for the Kings player stencils.